We would like to give you a rough idea of the expenses to be expected for the RECall 91 Silver Jubilee get-together; and also to request an initial deposit towards the registration for the program. This is based on the common expenses that will be incurred on Aug 5th and 6th, 2015.
- Initial Deposit to be paid now – Rs. 5000 per member
- Final Payment to be made by end of June 2016 – Rs. 3000 (subject to change) per member plus Rs. 1000 per additional family member attending
The final payment is an estimate now and will be revised as we get closer to the event. We expect to communicate the final estimate around March 2016. There are different factors that can change the final cost per member, including number of registered attendees, increase/decrease in any cost item, sponsorship/donations available.
We are asking for the initial deposit to be made as soon as possible for two main reason,
- We need to get a good idea of the number of attendees so that hotel rates can be negotiated for better deals
- We will need to pay for initial expenses like souvenirs for members and faculty, advance payments for transportation, food etc.
The total payment will cover the following common expenses,
- Dinner on 5th and 6th
- Lunch , tea and snacks on 6th
- Transportation between Calicut and REC
- Souvenirs for members and faculty
- Expenses for faculty travel
- Entertainment on 6th
- Donation to Mess staff and Jubilee endowment fund
The detailed budget will be published on our website (www.crec91.com) shortly.
Please note that this does not include your travel expenses to Calicut, transportation to your hotel on the days of arrival/departure and your hotel stay. However we will negotiate discounted room rates with a few identified hotels and will let you know the rate code. We will also engage a travel agent to help you with the reservations. Details for making the hotel reservations will be sent later.
Below is the bank details in order to make the initial deposit. You can make an electronic transfer to the bank account. If there is any provision to include your name in the transaction, please do so. But please send an email to Ashar (firstname.lastname@example.org), Fazal (email@example.com) and firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction id (or any relevant detail) after you have completed the payment. This will help immensely with reconciling the payment.
A/C NAME : FAZAL MAHMOOD KC OR ASHAR
A/C NUMBER : 013300100120409
IFSC CODE : IFSC DLXB0000133
SWIFT CODE : DLXBINBB
BANK : DHANALAXMI
BRANCH : CHEVARAMBALAM
CITY : CHEVAYUR, KOZHIKODE
BRANCH CODE : 133
NAME OF RECIPIENT : FAZAL MAHMOOD K C
ADDRESS OF RECIPIENT : ALIGHAR, KRISHNAN NAIR ROAD, KARUVUSSERI, VENGERI P O.
CITY : CALICUT
PHONE : 9605001030
If you have any questions, please check with your class rep or email back to email@example.com
Thank you very much for your cooperation. Let’s make this a memorable event! Its Yesterday Once More !!